Whiplash is common for someone who has been involved in a rear-end car accident, this causes aches and pains in and around their neck. This pain is caused by a “Whiplash-like” movement of the neck as a result of sudden impact of a collision.
Whiplash symptoms

Whiplash symptoms often appears soon after and accident , symptoms are varied any may include all  or some of the following.

  • Headache
  • Pain or stiffness to the neck, back, jaw, shoulders, or arms
  • Dizziness or balance problems
  • Numbness, pins and needles, burning or prickling in shoulders, arms or hands
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Difficulty swallowing
  • Blurred vision
  • Ringing in the ears
How do I claim compensation for my injury?

If the whiplash is following a road accident and you was not at fault, you should consider making a  claim. Everyone can choose their own law firm to act for them and your are not compelled to make claim with your insurance recommended solicitor. You a completely free to instruct instant claims to help you claim. Our service is completely free and you will get 100% of  your injury settlement.

Give us a Call on  0141 530 5708 or complete our online claim form

Our Services:

No Win No Fee!!!

Latest News:

 05 March 2015 @ 16:07

Glasgow Plated Taxis

Instant Claims are now able to provide like for Glasgow taxi plated vehicles, so taxi drivers do not worry if are involved in a road traffic accident.

 29 March 2014 @ 17:08

Free Recovery and Storage

Instant claims is delighted to offer 24/7 free recovery and storage service for your vehicle.

 16 January 2014 @ 14:12

Credit Repairs

Instant Claims
 09 August 2011 @ 20:55

Personal injury claims rise in Staffordshire schools

Almost 58,000 in compensation was paid out to Staffordshire schoolchildren for personal injury claims in the last financial year.

There were 11 cases, ranging from trips and slips, to a girl who hurt her arm while putting away a trampoline.

The largest payout was over 10,000 to a pupil who slipped and fell on some logs.

The information was published by Staffordshire County Council after a Freedom of Information (FoI) request.